|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Servings: 1 bowl salsa (6 servings)|
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 0g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate 10g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||6%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
An unusual twist on an old favorite. Tomatoes and cilantro form the base and little bits of sweet mango round out this unique salsa.
- 1 cup tomatoes (ripe seeded, coarsely chopped)
- 1 cup mango (diced)
- 1/2 cup cilantro (finely diced)
- 1/2 cup onion (red, finely diced)
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (use more if needed)
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 chili pepper (serrano, seeded and veins removed, finely diced)
Mix all ingredients and refrigerate overnight to enhance flavors.
Serve with tortilla chips or on top of carnitas.