- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Beat the cream on high speed until it begins to thicken and get slightly stiff.
- Add the maple syrup, sugar, vanilla extract, and cinnamon to the cream.
- Continue whipping the cream until it forms stiff peaks.
- This maple cinnamon whipped cream recipe makes enough whipped cream to cover 1 pie or to serve with 6 to 8 desserts.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
(Nutrition information is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate.)