|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
These quick and easy veggie kebabs make a great main or side dish. You can even put them together and freeze them for when you need a fast grilled meal.
- 2 red bell peppers, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 2 small zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 large onion, halved and cut into 1/2-inch wedges
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) olive oil
- 2 tablespoons (30 mL) lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons (30 mL) white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon (5 mL) Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 mL) salt
- 8 (6-inch) bamboo skewers
Thread vegetables onto skewers, alternating between the items. Place in a shallow baking dish.
Combine lemon juice, vinegar, Italian seasoning, and salt. Pour over kebabs. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour to overnight.
Preheat grill. Place skewers on grill over medium heat and grill for 10 minutes or until done, turning occasionally as needed.