Matcha green tea pound cake is a variation of basic pound cake flavored with matcha green tea powder. It's the perfect tea cake to serve that will, of course, impress guests.
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup flour
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 tablespoon matcha (green tea powder)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Cream butter in a bowl.
- Add sugar to the butter and mix well.
- Gradually add beaten eggs and stir well.
- Sift flour, baking powder, and green tea powder together and add the flour to the egg mixture.
- Pour the batter into a buttered loaf pan.
- Bake in preheated 340 F oven for about 30 to 40 minutes.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||32 g|
|Saturated Fat||17 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||11 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|