A vegetarian rice casserole with beans. This easy rice casserole recipe is a great way to use up any leftover rice you might have on hand. Vegetarian rice and beans casserole can also be prepared super quick if you have all the ingredients on hand. Just open up a can of baked beans, add a few spices and bake! Recipe courtesy of Bush's® Beans.
If you like this recipe, then you'll love 7 exciting ways to make vegetarian rice and beans.
More Vegetarian Casserole Dishes
- 1 28-ounce can vegetarian baked beans
- 1 1/2 cups cooked rice
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- Combine all ingredients including vegetarian baked beans in a lightly greased 2-quart casserole.
- Bake at 350 for 35 to 40 minutes or until bubbly.
Looking for more vegetarian rice recipes? If you're cooking on a budget (and even if you're not) and you're looking for more ways to make rice and beans, here's 8 creative ways to make rice and beans, including Cuban black rice and beans, brown rice with pineapple, rice soup, and more.
You can find many more vegetarian rice recipes right here on TheSpruce, including vegetable fried rice, Asian rice salad, curried rice and lentils, or, perhaps it's a few vegetarian Spanish rice paella recipes or vegetarian risotto recipes that you're looking for.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||2 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||0 g|
|Dietary Fiber||20 g|