|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Servings: 6 servings|
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 29g||37%|
|Saturated Fat 12g||60%|
|Total Carbohydrate 47g||17%|
|Dietary Fiber 4g||13%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
This crockpot meatloaf includes potatoes, which makes it a convenient one-pot meal. Add some thick-sliced carrots to the slow cooker along with the potatoes if you'd like, or add extra onions, or cook the meatloaf and potatoes separately.
Spread the meatloaf with ketchup, chili sauce, or barbecue sauce just before it's ready, or top it with several thin slices of cheese and continue cooking until the cheese has melted.
Gather the ingredients.
In a large bowl, mix all ingredients except potatoes.
Shape into a loaf and place in the slow cooker.
Arrange the potatoes around the meatloaf.
Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours or on HIGH for about 4 to 6 hours.
When done, slice and serve the meatloaf with the potatoes and enjoy.
- For more flavor and a juicier meatloaf, add about 1/4 cup of tomato juice, wine, or broth for each pound of meat, or use a combination of 1 1/2 pounds of ground beef with about 1/2 pound of ground pork.
- Bake in muffin tins or mini-loaf pans for individual servings.
- Use leftovers sliced in sandwiches or crumbled in sauces or chili.
- Replace some of the liquid in the recipe with red wine or dark beer.
- Add a cup of grated or shredded cheese to the meatloaf and top with more cheese about 10 minutes before it's done.