This is one of the best marinade recipes out there. It adds a lot of flavor and plenty of tenderizing power to whatever you're grilling up. I recommend this marinade for poultry and pork.
- 2 cups/240 mL olive oil
- 1 cup/120 mL lemon juice (fresh)
- 2/3 cup/160 mL red wine vinegar (red wine)
- 3 tablespoons/45 mL oregano (chopped, fresh)
- 1 tablespoon/15 mL garlic (minced)
- 2 teaspoons/10 mL salt
1. Mix all ingredients except oil together. Blend until smooth in food processor. Slowly add oil while blending.
2. Let mixture sit for 30 minutes before using. If making ahead of time, store in an airtight container in refrigerator for up to 1 week.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||27 g|
|Saturated Fat||4 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||20 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|