Meg is a senior commerce editor for The Spruce Eats covering news and deals. She's written and edited content about products since her first role at SELF Magazine. Food, drink, and eating well are all passions of hers.
- Meg has worked for Dotdash since November 2020.
- She received a Bachelor of Arts in Communications from Villanova University.
- Her work has appeared in Gear Patrol, SELF, Glamour, Women’s Running, and The Field Mag.
Throughout her many roles, Meg has always been planted firmly in the gear space—whether taste testing the best canned wines or trying out the newest snack mixes. In her prior roles at Gear Patrol and SELF, she covered everything from health and wellness to home and drinks. She’s handled gift guides, magazine launches, fitness challenges, and product awards across all lifestyle topics, and is always searching for the best new products that actually perform. Prior to Dotdash, she wrote for Gear Patrol, SELF, Women’s Running, The Field Mag, and Glamour.
She enjoys iced lattes all year long and loves to run along the West Side Highway.
Meg holds a Bachelor of Arts in Communications from Villanova University.
- This is The Ultimate Post-Workout Beer. Here's Why, Gear Patrol
- The Best Canned Wines That Are Actually Worth Drinking, SELF
- The Best Meal Delivery Services to Try in 2021, SELF
About The Spruce Eats
The Spruce Eats, a Dotdash brand, is a food and drink website offering more than 15,000 tested recipes, 1,200 how-to videos, informative articles, trustworthy product recommendations, and the inspiration to help you make your best meal. Learn more about us and our editorial process.