This mixture makes an excellent rub for ribs, or use it on grilled country style ribs or chops.
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons onion powder
- 2 tablespoons black pepper
- 1 tablespoons salt
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 tablespoons cumin powder
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 to 4 tablespoons paprika
Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
Rub seasoning using 1-2 tablespoons per slab of ribs (The more you use, the spicier they will be).
Put on a grill in single layer away from direct heat source. Cook slowly for 1 1/2 to 2 hours on low heat.
After cooking wrap the ribs in foil and let them rest for 30 min. This makes for very tender ribs.