Meredith is a writer and contributor for The Spruce Eats.
- Meredith has written for The Spruce Eats since July 2019.
- She has a Bachelor's degree in American History from Wheaton College.
- She has written for I AM & CO, The Swim Report, Pressed Juicery, TOMS Shoes, and more.
Meredith started writing in NYC as a copywriter at Ralph Lauren and then packed up and moved to LA to write TV scripts for Hangar One, a UFO show on The History Channel. She now does digital marketing and copywriting for wellness brands and tech start-ups and writes a weekly relationship article for a women's platform called I AM & CO. In her downtime she runs a blog called Shit I Like that covers ... well, it's pretty self explanatory. You can find her on the Eastside of Los Angeles strolling the reservoir, stalking stranger's dogs, or testing out the latest new age-y wellness craze.
She has a degree in American History from Wheaton College.
- 10 Minutes of Meditation for 10 Days - What It Did for Me, The Swim Report
- How My Definition Of Self-Care Changed In My 30s, I AM & CO
- How The 7 Types Of Love Define Relationships, I AM & CO
About The Spruce Eats
The Spruce Eats, a Dotdash brand, is a food and drink website offering more than 15,000 tested recipes, 1,200 how-to videos, informative articles, trustworthy product recommendations, and the inspiration to help you make your best meal. Learn more about us and our editorial process.