Use this sweet-tart dressing drizzled on the plate of a cold lobster salad, alongside seared scallops, or similar dishes.
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/3 cup orange juice concentrate
- 2 tablespoons champagne vinegar or white wine vinegar
- Salt and fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- Combine honey, orange juice concentrate, and vinegar in a medium saucepan.
- Simmer for 5 minutes, or until slightly reduced. Add salt and pepper to taste.
You Might Also Like
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||0 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|