These mini cheesecakes are made with vanilla wafers as the crust and baked in muffin tins for individual cheesecake servings. They can be used as an appetizer or a gourmet dessert. Top these little mini-cheesecakes off with a fruit glaze topping.
This mini cheesecakes recipe is courtesy of Texas Sweet Citrus.
- 36 Vanilla wafers
- 2 8-ounce packages cream cheese (softened)
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 4 tablespoons red grapefruit juice
- 3 cups grapefruit (sectioned)
- 2 cups strawberry glaze
- Optional: whipped cream
- Place paper liners in 36 muffin tins; put 1 vanilla wafer in bottom of each.
- Combine cream cheese, sugar, eggs and grapefruit juice; beat until smooth and creamy. Fill each muffin cup 1/2 full.
- Bake at 350 F for 15 to 20 minutes. Cool thoroughly.
- Gently fold grapefruit sections and strawberry glaze together.
- Top each cheesecake with the mixture and chill. Serve with whipped cream if desired.
Nutrition Per Serving
Calories 100; Fat - 6 grams; Cholesterol - 25 milligrams; Sodium - 60 milligrams; Carbohydrate - 11 grams; Protein - 2 grams.