The beauty of mini meatloaves is that they cook in less than half the time of a regular meatloaf. These mini chicken meatloaves are a perfect exercise in portion control, as well as a great alternative to the more usual ground beef variety.
- 1 pound ground chicken (extra-lean)
- 1/2 cup onion (finely chopped)
- 1/2 cup carrots (grated)
- 1/2 cup mushrooms (finely chopped)
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley (finely chopped)
- 1/2 cup dried breadcrumbs
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/4 cup tomato ketchup
- Preheat the oven to 400 F.
- Coat a 12-pan muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, use a fork to combine ground chicken with onion, carrots, mushrooms, parsley and breadcrumbs. Add Worcestershire sauce, ketchup and egg, and mix well. Spoon the mixture into the muffin pan, filling each about half full.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, making sure that the internal temperature reaches 170 F.
Per Serving (two mini meatloaves): Calories 153, Calories from Fat 42, Total Fat 4.8g (sat 1g), Cholesterol 98mg, Sodium 254mg, Carbohydrate 10.4g, Fiber 1.1g, Protein 17.3g
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||5 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||2 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|