These are delicious as a snack or served as a special dessert with a delicious cinnamon peach topping. Use a mini cheesecake pan or in a pinch, a standard muffin tin to bake these cheesecakes. The great thing about a mini cheesecake pan is its removable bottom, which makes it extremely convenient.
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, plus 3 tablespoons
- 4 ounces butter, melted
- 1 jar or can (24 to 29 ounces) peach slices in light syrup
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup reserved syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup reserved light peach syrup
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- Dash cinnamon
- Heat oven to 350°. Lightly spray a mini cheesecake pan with baking spray or line a standard muffin pan with foil liners or double paper liners.
- Combine graham crackers with brown sugar and melted butter. Pat into the bottom of lined muffin cups or mini cheesecake pans, about 1 1/2 tablespoons in each cup. A small glass bottom or pestle will make tamping easier. Bake for 6 minutes; set aside.
- Drain peach slices; reserve syrup. Thinly slice the peach slices crosswise. Put about 1 to 2 teaspoons peach slices into each baked graham cracker crust.
- Beat cream cheese until fluffy; beat in 1/3 cup sugar, flour, and eggs, then beat in 1/3 cup reserved syrup and the vanilla just until blended. Spoon about 1 1/2 tablespoons of the cream cheese mixture over peach slices in each muffin cup or mini cheesecake cup. Top with a few more peach slices.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until set.
- Meanwhile, if desired, make a sauce with remaining syrup and sliced peaches. In a saucepan, combine about 1/2 cup reserved syrup with cornstarch; whisk in 1/4 cup brown sugar. Stir in remaining sliced peaches and cinnamon.
- Cool cheesecakes in pan on a rack; then refrigerate to chill thoroughly. Remove from the mini cheesecake cups or muffin cups.
- Serve as is or with a teaspoonful of cinnamon peach topping.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||13 g|
|Saturated Fat||7 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||4 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|