|Nutrition Facts (per serving)|
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 5g||7%|
|Saturated Fat 3g||17%|
|Total Carbohydrate 9g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
|Total Sugars 9g|
|Vitamin C 0mg||0%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
A creamy mint-chocolate martini is waiting for you with this utterly delicious recipe. RumChata's mint chocochata martini uses just three ingredients and mixes up into an indulgent green cocktail you're sure to love.
This stunning martini recipe looks as beautiful as it tastes. Made of RumChata, your favorite chocolate vodka, and green crème de menthe, it's also incredibly easy to make. By using vodka for the chocolate flavoring, it breaks up the creaminess that is often too overbearing in dessert martinis. You can even serve it as a shooter for one of the best-tasting shot drinks you'll find.
1 ounce chocolate vodka
2 ounces cream liqueur RumChata
1/2 ounce green crème de menthe liqueur
Gather the ingredients.
In a cocktail shaker, pour the chocolate vodka, RumChata, and green crème de menthe. Fill with ice.
- Green crème de menthe is required for the martini's color. If all you have is the white variety of the sweet mint liqueur, use it. The drink will taste the same, it just won't be green.
- The dessert vodka boom brought out a number of delicious chocolate vodka options. You can find it from well-known vodka brands like 360, Pinnacle, Three Olives, and Van Gogh, but there are many others that are worth exploring as well.
- Serving this martini in a well-chilled glass makes it so much better. If you're serving it for dessert, place the glasses in the freezer while you eat. For a quick chill, place a few ice cubes in the glass while you're pouring and shaking.
- Have fun garnishing this martini with extra chocolate. Place a few chocolate shavings on top, drizzle some chocolate syrup into the glass then freeze it before making the drink, or go with a cocoa powder rim. You could even lay a small candy bar or chocolate cookie along the inside of the glass.
- To make a shooter, strain the drink into chilled shot glasses. The recipe should fill 2 (2-ounce) shot glasses or up to four smaller ones.
- If you don't have chocolate vodka, you can use clear vodka and add a chocolate liqueur. Simply split the two by pouring 1/2 ounce of each ingredient. To retain the green color, use something like white crème de cacao.
How Strong Is a Mint ChocoChata Martini?