A butter cake mix makes this tasty pineapple cake extra-easy to prepare and bake in a bundt cake pan. Top this cake with a vanilla glaze or this pineapple topping. Or dust it with powdered sugar.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil, such as canola, corn oil, or safflower oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cake mix (18.5 ounces) butter cake mix with pudding in the mix
- 1 can (15 1/4 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Grease and flour a 12-cup Bundt cake pan. Heat oven to 325°.
- In a large mixing bowl with an electric mixer, beat cream cheese with oil and eggs until well blended. Blend in the cake mix and beat on high speed for 2 minutes. Beat in drained pineapple and lemon juice.
- Spoon the batter into a Bundt cake pan. Bake for 45 to 55 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan on a rack for 15 minutes. Carefully invert onto a cake plate to cool completely. Frost or dust with powdered sugar.
You Might Also Like
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||40 g|
|Saturated Fat||20 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||14 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|