- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups light brown sugar, packed
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 4 ounces butter, melted
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup fig preserves
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Heat oven to 325°. Grease and flour a 12-cup Bundt or tube cake pan or spray with baking spray.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking soda, salt, and spices in a large mixing bowl; add butter and oil and beat well.
- Add eggs and beat until well blended.
- Beat in buttermilk and vanilla.
- Stir in preserves and chopped pecans.
- Pour into the prepared baking pan; bake for 55 to 60 minutes, or until a toothpick or cake tester inserted into the cake comes out clean.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||27 g|
|Saturated Fat||7 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||14 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
(The nutrition information on our recipes is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate. Individual results may vary.)