This flavorful Moroccan-inspired wet seasoning rub works perfectly on most meats and grilled vegetables. Try it on lamb chops, kebabs of any kind, and grilled eggplant.
- 1 small onion (finely chopped)
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup cilantro (chopped)
- 1/2 cup parsley (chopped)
- 2 to 4 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 tablespoon sweet paprika
- 2 teaspoons ginger (fresh and minced)
- 2 teaspoons salt (coarse)
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1. Combine all ingredients and store in an airtight container and refrigerate. Mixture will keep for up to 5 days if stored properly.
2. If using on meat, apply a good amount and let marinate in refrigerator. For beef, lamb, and pork, marinate for 4 to 12 hours. For poultry, marinate for 2 to 4 hours. If using on seafood, marinate for 30 minutes. Lastly, if grilling vegetables, apply rub right before placing onto the grill.
Cook as directed.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||111 g|
|Saturated Fat||15 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||80 g|
|Dietary Fiber||11 g|