Mrs. Quinn's Easy Brownies are the rich fudgy kind. If you bake them just a little longer, they won’t be as fudgy. Just be sure not to bake them too long or they will dry out.
Step-by-Step Photo Instructions for Making Brownies
Step-by-Step Photo Instructions for Making a Chocolate Buttercream
- Melt the butter over a low heat.
- Set the butter aside to cool.
- Combine the cocoa powder, flour, baking powder, salt and sugar in a medium bowl.
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 13x9 inch pan.
- Beat the melted butter, sugar, vanilla eggs, sugar, and vanilla in a large bowl.
- Slowly blend in the dry ingredients.
- Beat until it is well combined.
- Stir in the nuts and the chips.
- Pour into the prepared pan.
- Bake Mrs. Quinn's Easy Brownies for 20-22 minutes.
You can substitute this recipe for a brownie mix in the below recipes:
These are my next door, tea-totally, neighbor gets these brownies at least once a year for her birthday. It’s made with not one, but two different flavors of alcohol.
These brownies get their flavor from your choice of liqueur. My two favorite liqueurs to use with this recipe are: amaretto (almond flavored) or Kahlua (coffee flavored).
If you like brownies and cheesecakes, then you’ll just love these cheesecake brownies. It’s nice how the cheesecake portion of this brownie helps to cut the sweetness of these brownies
You’ll find toffee bits and chocolate covered toffee bars in this recipe for Toffee Brownies. You can use either Skor bars or Heath bars for the toffee bars.
Pecan Pie Brownies
This is one of the those recipes that is astounding. It’s hard to believe that just by mixing a pecan pie, cut into cubes, and a prepared brownie batter makes such a wonderful treat.
Take this brownie batter and bake it in a mini muffin tin to make your own brownie bites.
Fudge Brownie Pie
Next time you want to make a dessert a little different, try this recipe. It’s a brownie batter bakes in a pie crust. Be sure to serve it warm with a scoop of ice cream.
(Shh, don’t tell him, but I think this is the dessert that made my then future husband fall in love with me.)
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|