- 2 zucchini (grated, about 4 cups)
- 2 carrots (grated, about 1/2 cup)
- 2 tablespoons dill weed (finely chopped)
- 3 tablespoons yellow onion (grated)
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- 1 cup flour
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup olive oil for frying (or more as needed)
- Grate zucchini and place in a cheese cloth or absorbent paper towel. Squeeze out excess water. Place zucchini in a large bowl and add carrots and onions and toss gently.
- Add dill weed, feta, flour, and eggs. Mix well. The mixture will become a thick batter.
- Heat 1/2 cup olive oil in frying pan. Pour 2 tablespoons of batter for each fritter. Fry on each side until golden brown.
- Drain fritter on paper towels and serve immediately.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||52 g|
|Saturated Fat||12 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||32 g|
|Dietary Fiber||6 g|