|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 6g||7%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||1%|
|Total Carbohydrate 107g||39%|
|Dietary Fiber 47g||166%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
The raspberry vodka lemonade is a fantastic slightly sweet, slightly sour mixed drink. Essentially, it's a vodka lemonade with a raspberry muddle and it's perfect for any time you simply want a really good, fresh fruit vodka cocktail.
Citrus vodka pairs very well against the fresh raspberries and lemonade. To make this drink really stand out, take the time to make fresh-squeezed lemonade. It's incredibly simple and requires nothing more than lemon juice, sugar, and water. Best of all, you can customize the sweet and sour flavors to suit your own taste.
- 5 raspberries
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 1/2 ounces citrus vodka
- 4 ounces lemonade (or more to taste)
- Garnish: lemon wedge
Gather the ingredients.
In a highball glass, add the raspberries and sugar. Muddle well.
Fill the glass with ice, add the vodka, then fill with lemonade.
Garnish with a lemon wedge. Serve and enjoy.
- Be sure to rinse the raspberries before muddling them to remove any dirt or debris. Frozen raspberries can be used as well, just let them thaw first and use about 1/4 cup per drink.
- If you prefer, use 1/4 ounce of simple syrup rather than sugar.
- Leave the drink unstirred and serve it with a straw so the drinker can stir as they wish, or stir it up after adding the lemonade.
- Add sparkle to this recipe by finishing it off with a splash of club soda. You can also pour half the lemonade and make up the difference with soda or sparkling wine.
- This is a perfect recipe to mix up by the pitcher for a gathering or simply to have a premixed cocktail ready and chilled in the fridge. Simply increase the ingredients according to the number of servings you need.
- If you want to skip muddling the raspberries (a good idea for a pitcher), use them to make a flavored simple syrup. This ingredient can be added to the drink—about 1/2 ounce for a single cocktail—or used in place of plain simple syrup when mixing the lemonade (creating raspberry lemonade).
- Add a little more dimension to this drink's flavor by muddling a handful of mint leaves with the raspberries. You could also add lime wedges for a mojito-like twist.
How Strong Is a Raspberry Vodka Lemonade Cocktail?
The majority of citrus vodkas are bottled at 70 proof though a few are 80 proof. Whichever you choose, the high volume of lemonade brings the cocktail down to the 10 percent ABV (20 proof) range. That's an alcohol content similar to wine.