- Freelance writer and author of three cookbooks
- Former copy editor for Art Culinaire magazine
Naomi Imatome-Yun is a former writer for The Spruce, contributing recipes and articles for more than seven years. She is a cookbook author. A former copy editor of Art Culinaire magazine, Naomi has been writing restaurant reviews and editing guidebooks for over 15 years.
Naomi holds a B.A. from Barnard College of Columbia University with a double major in English and Art History.
Awards and Publications
- "Cooking with Gochujang: Asia's Original Hot Sauce"
- "Seoul Food Korean Cookbook: Korean Cooking from Kimchi and Bibimbap to Fried Chicken and Bingsoo"
- "The Essential Wok Cookbook: A Simple Chinese Cookbook for Stir-Fry, Dim Sum, and Other Restaurant Favorite"
Her work appears in numerous print and online publications including Dining Out, USA Today, and AOL.
About The Spruce
The Spruce, a Dotdash brand, is a new kind of home website offering practical, real-life tips and inspiration to help you create your best home. The Spruce family of brands, including The Spruce, The Spruce Eats, The Spruce Pets, and The Spruce Crafts collectively reach 30 million people each month.
For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.