Nicholas McClelland is a freelance writer who covers whisk(e)y and spirits for The Spruce Eats. His work has appeared in Men’s Journal, Fatherly, Inside Hook, TIME, and more.
- Nicholas has written for Dotdash Meredith since April 2019.
- His work has appeared in Men’s Journal, Fatherly, Inside Hook and TIME.
- Nicholas has a degree in journalism from The Missouri School of Journalism at the University of Missouri.
Nicholas has previously contributed to Men’s Journal, Fatherly, Inside Hook, and TIME. He's a fanatic for whiskeys from all over the world, gaga for golf, a passionate gearhead, and a slightly obsessive parent. Before he started covering fun things like booze, sports, and style, he was an award-winning picture editor and photojournalist. You can follow Nicholas on Twitter and Instagram @obiwankanbogey.
Nicholas has a degree in journalism from The Missouri School of Journalism at the University of Missouri.
- The Resurgence of a Scotch Whisky Region That Almost Disappeared, Men's Journal
- 12 Great Bottles of Whiskey That Will Make Dad’s Day, Fatherly
- Expert Advice: How to Collect Rare Whiskey on a Budget, Inside Hook
About The Spruce Eats
The Spruce Eats, a Dotdash brand, is a food and drink website offering more than 15,000 tested recipes, 1,200 how-to videos, informative articles, trustworthy product recommendations, and the inspiration to help you make your best meal. Learn more about us and our editorial process.