|Nutrition Facts (per serving)|
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 27g||34%|
|Saturated Fat 15g||76%|
|Total Carbohydrate 29g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||7%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
This no-bake chocolate cheese cake will satisfy your chocolate craving, and there's no need to heat up the kitchen to make it! Melted chocolate is stirred into a cream cheese and whipped cream filling to make a super simple cheesecake that will wow your friends and family. If you need a dessert to take along to the cookout or family reunion, look no further. This easy cheesecake will be an instant hit!
The graham cracker crust is easy to fix, but do feel free to use a store-bought deep dish graham cracker—or cookie—crust.
For serving, gussy it up with freshly whipped cream or extra whipped topping and chocolate curls (see below). Pipe the frosting on the cake with a decorative pastry tip if you want to be fancy, or simply spoon it over separate servings. You can't go wrong with this dessert!
- 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 12 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup butter (softened)
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping (thawed, or freshly whipped cream)
- 1 graham cracker pie crust (store-bought or homemade)
- Garnish: more whipped topping or whipped cream for topping
- Garnish: shaved milk chocolate or semisweet chocolate
Steps to Make It
Gather the ingredients.
Melt chocolate chips over low heat in saucepan or microwave, stirring frequently until smooth and melted. Set aside to cool.
In large mixer bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, and butter until smooth.
On low speed, blend in the melted chocolate.
Fold in whipped topping until blended.
Spoon blended mixture into prepared graham cracker crust.
Cover and chill until firm, about 2 to 4 hours.
Garnish with whipped topping and shaved chocolate, if desired.
Slice, serve, and enjoy!
- To make shaved chocolate or chocolate curls, warm a bar of semisweet or milk chocolate slightly in the microwave oven and then use a vegetable peeler to shave off small curls. Or make larger chocolate curl decorations with molding chocolate.