This 5-ingredient dessert couldn't be easier (or more satisfying). Layering creamy peanut butter and chocolate chips with crunchy graham crackers makes for a sweet and salty sweet treat that requires absolutely no baking!
- 1/2 cup melted salted butter
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 3/4 cup + 2 Tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Line an 8x8 baking pan with aluminum foil and set aside.
- Mix the melted butter, graham cracker crumbs, and powdered sugar together in a medium bowl. Mix in 3/4 cup of peanut butter. Spread mixture evenly into the bottom of the pan. Packing it in slightly with your hands.
Combine 2 tablespoons of peanut butter with the chocolate chips and melt in a microwave. Stir until smooth and pour evenly over the graham cracker crumb layer.
- Refrigerate until firm, usually about 3 hours and allow to come to room temperature for 10 minutes before cutting. Serve chilled or at room temperature.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||16 g|
|Saturated Fat||7 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||6 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|