|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
Easy no-bake fruitcake balls, made with candied fruits, spices, graham cracker crumbs, and chopped pecans.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 cup candied fruit (mixed fruit, finely chopped)
- 1 cup dates (chopped)
- 1/2 cup raisins (chopped)
- 1/2 cup candied fruit (pineapple, chopped)
- 1/2 cup candied fruit (cherries, chopped)
- 1 cup pecans (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon zest (grated orange peel)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon (ground)
- 1/2 teaspoon allspice (ground)
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg (ground)
- 1 dash cloves (ground)
- 3 1/2 cups graham cracker (fine crumbs)
In a large mixing bowl, cream butter until light; beat in honey until fluffy.
Add fruits and nuts, orange peel, vanilla, salt, and spices. Mix to blend thoroughly.
Let stand for several hours to let flavors blend. Add crumbs and mix in until well blended.
Shape into small balls 1 1/4 to 1 1/2-inch balls. If desired, drizzle with a confectioners' sugar icing or roll in finely chopped nuts or confectioners' sugar.
Store in tightly covered container in a refrigerator, separating layers with waxed paper.