Pumpkin butter and cream cheese make up the filling for this quick and easy no bake pie. Use a prepared cookie or graham cracker crust for this pie, make a homemade graham cracker pie crust, or make a gingersnap cookie crust.
- 8 ounces cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1 jar pumpkin butter (9 to 12 ounces)
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cups whipped topping (thawed, and more for serving)
- 1 prepared graham cracker crust
Beat cream cheese, pumpkin butter, brown sugar, and cinnamon on medium speed of electric mixer until smooth and well blended, scraping the bowl occasionally.
Fold in the 2 cups of whipped topping.
Spoon into the prepared graham cracker crust and spread to smooth the top.
Refrigerate for 3 to 4 hours before serving.