Pumpkin butter and cream cheese make up the filling for this quick and easy no bake pie. Use a prepared cookie or graham cracker crust for this pie, make a homemade graham cracker pie crust, or make a gingersnap cookie crust.
- 8 ounces cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1 jar pumpkin butter (9 to 12 ounces)
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cups whipped topping (thawed, and more for serving)
- 1 prepared graham cracker crust
- Beat cream cheese, pumpkin butter, brown sugar, and cinnamon on medium speed of electric mixer until smooth and well blended, scraping the bowl occasionally.
- Fold in the 2 cups of whipped topping.
- Spoon into the prepared graham cracker crust and spread to smooth the top.
- Refrigerate for 3 to 4 hours before serving.