This no-bake pumpkin pie will be an instant hit with friends and family! And yes, it really does take only 10 minutes to prepare the filling for this pie. It's a snap to prepare, especially if you use a "ready" graham cracker crust. Or, if you have a little more time, make a homemade graham cracker crust. Plan in advance so the pie has time to chill thoroughly. At least 2 hours are recommended.
- 8 ounces of cream cheese (softened)
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar (packed)
- 1 cup pumpkin (or squash puree)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 1/2 cups frozen whipped topping (thawed, regular or lite; most of an 8-ounce tub)
- 9-inch graham cracker crust (purchased or homemade)
- Garnish: whipped topping (or sweetened whipped cream, for topping)
- Optional: cinnamon sugar for sprinkling
In a mixing bowl with an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese with the brown sugar, pumpkin or squash, vanilla, and spices until well fluffy and well blended. Fold in the 2 1/2 cups of whipped topping.
Spread the mixture in the graham cracker crust.
Cover and chill the pie for 2 to 3 hours before serving.
Serve with whipped topping or freshly whipped cream and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar, if desired.