Smoked and pulled chicken takes half the time of pulled pork and gives you the fixings for a great barbecue sandwich. This sauce finishes off barbecue chicken perfectly.
- 1 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce
1. Mix all ingredients together in a saucepan and let simmer for 10 minutes.
2. Once the chicken is cooked, shred and add sauce to coat. If making ahead of time, place into an airtight container and store in the refrigerator for up to 1 week after preparation. Can be stored in the freezer for 3 to 4 months.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||0 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|