|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Servings: 25 pieces (25 servings)|
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 8g||11%|
|Saturated Fat 5g||23%|
|Total Carbohydrate 27g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||6%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
Nutella Fudge is a smooth, creamy chocolate fudge with the flavor of chocolate-hazelnut Nutella spread, and chunks of toasted hazelnuts scattered throughout.
- Gather the ingredients.
- Prepare an 8x8 pan by lining it with aluminum foil and spraying the foil with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place the sugar, evaporated milk, butter, and salt in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Stir until the sugar and butter dissolve, then wash down the sides with a wet pastry brush to prevent sugar crystals from forming.
- Insert a candy thermometer and cook, stirring constantly, until the temperature reaches 236 degrees F (113 C). If you are not using a candy thermometer, you will want to bring the candy to a rapid boil for 5 minutes.
- After it reaches 236 F, or 5 minutes of boiling, remove the pan from the heat and add the chocolate chips, stirring until they're completely melted.
- Next add the marshmallow cream, Nutella, and vanilla extract, and stir until everything is well-mixed. Add the chopped toasted hazelnuts last, if you're using them.
- Scrape the fudge into the prepared pan and smooth it into an even layer. Allow the fudge to sit at room temperature to firm up, for about 2 hours, or in the refrigerator for 45 minutes.
- Once set, remove the fudge from the pan using the foil as handles. Cut it into small 1-inch pieces to serve. Store Nutella Fudge in an airtight container at room temperature for up to two weeks.