|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Servings: 1 8x8 pan (9 servings)|
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 30g||39%|
|Saturated Fat 14g||69%|
|Total Carbohydrate 46g||17%|
|Dietary Fiber 4g||14%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
Nutella Peanut Butter Bars have two layers of awesome nut flavor. A sweet and salty peanut butter-graham cracker layer is topped by a smooth, silky hazelnut-chocolate layer. All the different flavors and textures in these bars make them completely addicting.
- Gather the ingredients.
- Prepare an 8x8 pan by lining it with aluminum foil and spraying the foil with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a medium microwave-safe bowl, melt the butter and peanut butter together until they are completely melted and smooth. Stir in the graham cracker crumbs, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract until everything is well-mixed. Press the crust into the prepared pan and refrigerate it until firm, about 30 minutes.
- Once the crust is firm, place the chocolate chips and Nutella in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave until melted, stirring after every 30 seconds to prevent overheating. Once melted and smooth, stir in 1/2 cup of the chopped hazelnuts.
- Pour the chocolate mixture over the crust, and smooth it into an even layer. Sprinkle the remaining chopped hazelnuts over the top.
- Refrigerate the candy until the top is completely set, then remove it from the pan using the foil as handles. Let it sit at room temperature for about 10 minutes, otherwise the crust might be too hard and will crumble when you cut it.
- Use a large sharp knife to cut the candy into small squares to serve. Store Nutella Peanut Butter Bars in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a week.