Easy oatmeal bars with optional icing.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar (brown)
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup flour (all-purpose, sifted)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup oats (quick-cooking)
- 1/2 cup pecans (chopped. or walnuts)
- Cream butter and sugars; blend in egg and vanilla.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Spread batter in a greased and floured 8-inch square pan.
- Bake at 350° for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Sift powdered sugar over bars or top with a confectioners' sugar icing.
More Oatmeal Cookie and Bar Recipes
- Oatmeal Bars with Chocolate Icing
- Chocolate Revel Bars
- Oatmeal Ranger Cookies
- Coconut Oatmeal Cookies
- Date-Filled Oatmeal Cookies
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||10 g|
|Saturated Fat||4 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||3 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|