Old Fashioned Oatmeal Pie is a slightly out of the ordinary, sweet dessert pie made with oatmeal, corn syrup, eggs, brown sugar, butter, vanilla, and a store-bought pie crust.
- 2 eggs (slightly beaten)
- 2/3 cup butter (melted)
- 2/3 cup corn syrup (white)
- 1 tablespoon sugar (brown)
- 2/3 cup oatmeal
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 pie crust (9-inch, unbaked)
- In a medium bowl, combine eggs, butter, corn syrup, brown sugar, oatmeal, and vanilla; mix well.
- Pour into unbaked pie crust. Bake at 350 F for 45 minutes, or until firm. Serve topped with vanilla ice cream or whipped topping.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||17 g|
|Saturated Fat||10 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||5 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|