These easy walnut balls are a delicious treat for the holidays or any time of the year that calls for a sweet, nutty treat.
- 1 cup butter
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups flour (sifted)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups finely chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Cream butter, sugar, and vanilla until fluffy.
- Sift flour and salt together; add to creamed mixture. Mix well; stir in walnuts.
- Shape dough into walnut-sized balls.
- Bake on ungreased cookie sheet at 375 F for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Remove from cookie sheet with a spatula.
- Roll the cooled cookies in sifted confectioners' sugar.
More Cookie Recipes
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||7 g|
|Saturated Fat||3 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||2 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|