Whether it’s date night, family night, or comfort-food-cause-I-wanna night, this one-pot pasta is the only recipe you need. Loaded with ground beef and crushed tomatoes, this easy dinner is creamy and rich, with just a little vodka kick. Top it off with fresh grated Parmesan cheese for a sharp, salty finish.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 28-ounce can tomatoes (crushed)
- 1/2 cup vodka
- 1/2 teaspoon red chili flakes
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 4 cups cooked penne (or any pasta you like)
- Garnish: Parmesan cheese
- Heat oil in a large pot over medium-high heat
- Add the onion and saute until cooked through
- Add beef, salt, and pepper, cooking until the beef is browned through
- Add crushed tomatoes, vodka, and chili flakes. Bring the heat up to high and let simmer, stirring until the sauce reduces by about half.
- Add the cream and mix thoroughly
- Add the pasta and stir as the sauce thickens and covers all the pasta. Top with fresh parmesan cheese.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||33 g|
|Saturated Fat||13 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||13 g|
|Dietary Fiber||7 g|