This open-face smoked salmon bagel makes for a great breakfast or brunch offering. Most grocery stores sell pre-sliced smoked salmon, which makes this recipe a snap.
- 3 plain bagels, split, toasted
- 6 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tbs. capers, drained (optional)
- 6 oz. sliced smoked salmon
- 1/3 cup thin sliced red onion (optional)
- Fresh ground black pepper to taste
- Lemon wedges, for garnish
1. Spread the toasted bagel bottom halves with cream cheese. Sprinkle over half of the capers, if desired. Top with sliced smoked salmon.
2. Garnish the bagel tops with the rest of the capers, onion, and black pepper. Serve right away with lemon wedges.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||16 g|
|Saturated Fat||7 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||4 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|