Use this flavorful orange frosting to frost cupcakes, a Bundt cake, or a layer cake.
- 4 tablespoons butter (softened)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 cups sugar (powdered)
- 3 to 4 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 orange zest (finely grated)
- Beat butter with vanilla until light and well blended; beat in powdered sugar slowly.
- Add a few tablespoons of orange juice and the orange zest.
- Beat and add more orange juice as needed to make the frosting spreadable.
Other Frostings to Try
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||8 g|
|Saturated Fat||5 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||2 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|