Do you enjoy a little hard cider now and then? Have you tried mixing it into a cocktail? Well, here is a recipe that you'll want to try and it's relatively easy and very refreshing.
The Orchard Catch Cooler features Angry Orchard's Crisp Apple Cider paired with your favorite vanilla vodka and a muddled mix of fresh strawberry, basil, and lime. It's quite a delight and a nice change from drinking the cider straight from the bottle.
This is a drink that you can easily serve while watching the Super Bowl or other game day parties. Simply have the fruits and basil prepped and ready to go, then mix the drink up in between the action.
- Muddle strawberries & basil in simple syrup in a tall glass.
- Squeeze the juice from the two lime slices, then drop them into the glass.
- Fill with ice and add cider and vodka.
- Stir to incorporate ingredients.
- Garnish with strawberry and lime slice.
Recipe Courtesy: Angry Orchard
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||2 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||0 g|
|Dietary Fiber||13 g|