- 2 slices cinnamon-swirl bread (Trader Joe’s french brioche is great)
- 1 tablespoon butter (softened)
- 1 to 2 containers philadelphia cheesecake filling
- 5 to 10 Oreos (coarsely chopped)
- Optional: Red raspberry sauce, jam or Nutella
- Slather outsides of bread with butter.
Spread cheesecake filling liberally over unbuttered side(s) of bread, and place coarsely chopped oreos, generously, on top of cheese filling.
Drizzle raspberry syrup and/or nutella over oreos and cheese mixture, then top with the other slice of bread.
Place in griddle and cook until cheese is gooey and bread is crispy.