|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/4 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 3 cups Wheat Chex square cereal
- 2 cups Rice Chex square cereal
- 1 1/2 cups peanuts
- 1 1/2 cups small pretzel rods
Gather the ingredients
Preheat the oven to 275 F.
Melt the butter in a shallow pan over low heat. Stir in the Worcestershire sauce, seasoned salt, and garlic salt (don't use garlic powder).
Combine the Wheat Chex, Rice Chex, nuts (peanuts, pecans or cashews), and pretzel rods in a large bowl and drizzle with the butter mixture. Mix with a large spoon until all of the pieces are evenly coated with the seasoned butter mixture.
Place the mixture in a shallow baking pan with sides. Bake for 40 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes so the mix is evenly toasted.
Cool and enjoy!