These baked French fries are easy to fix, and very low fat. Use your favorite seasonings to flavor the fries, or simply sprinkle them with table salt or sea salt. Use Creole or Cajun seasoning or a seasoned salt blend.
You may also toss the potato strips with a few tablespoons of olive oil or vegetable oil before baking.
- 1 can nonstick vegetable oil cooking spray
- 4 to 5 large baking potatoes (cut into 1/4 strips)
- 1 or 2 tablespoons seasoning blend (your choice)
- Preheat oven to 450 F.
- Spray a baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- Toss potatoes with seasoning choice.
- Arrange the potatoes on a baking sheet and bake for 20 to 30 minutes, turning every 10 minutes so they brown evenly.
- Bake until browned and crispy.
You Might Also Like
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|