This breaded Parmesan chicken is great with rice or potatoes, or add a little marinara and serve with spaghetti for a delicious family meal.
- 1/2 cup margarine or butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 boneless chicken breast halves
- 2/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup fine dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley or 2 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- In a saucepan over low heat, melt butter with minced garlic.
- Make a crumb mixture with bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, parsley, salt, and pepper.
- Dip chicken pieces in butter; roll in crumb mixture.
- Place in a 9x13-inch baking dish and bake at 350° for 50 to 60 minutes.
You Might Also Like
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||159 g|
|Saturated Fat||44 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||62 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|