|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
This breaded Parmesan chicken is great with rice or potatoes, or add a little marinara and serve with spaghetti for a delicious family meal.
- 1/2 cup margarine or butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 boneless chicken breast halves
- 2/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup fine dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley or 2 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
In a saucepan over low heat, melt butter with minced garlic.
Make a crumb mixture with bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, parsley, salt, and pepper.
Dip chicken pieces in butter; roll in crumb mixture.
Place in a 9x13-inch baking dish and bake at 350° for 50 to 60 minutes.
You Might Also Like