These great-tasting spicy pork chops are enhanced with a savory rub, then the chops are broiled or pan-grilled to perfection. If you want the dish less spicy, you can always reduce the number of spices used. This goes well with a side of mashed potatoes or a salad.
- Combine seasonings and rub all over pork. Let the chops stand at room temperature for about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Coat the grill pan or broiler rack with olive oil.
- Pan grill over medium heat or broil about 4 inches from heat source for about 6 minutes.
- Turn and grill for 6 to 8 minutes longer, until chops are cooked through.
- The time depends on the thickness of chops, but check to make sure the chops are at least 145 F in the center of the thickest chop.
- Serve with potatoes and a green vegetable.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||7 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||4 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|