- 3/4 cup sugar (white, granulated)
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- 1-3/4 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 ripe papaya (peeled, seeded, and sliced)
- 1 fresh lime (see instructions)
- Whisk together sugar, eggs, and cream in a heavy saucepan. Cook over low heat, while stirring, until thickened enough to coat the spoon. Do not boil. Remove from heat and let cool to lukewarm, stirring occasionally to prevent a skin.
- Place the papaya into the bowl of a fitted with the metal blade or a heavy-duty.
- Remove the zest from the using a grater, then juice the lime. Add the zest and juice to the papaya and process into a puree.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||20 g|
|Saturated Fat||13 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||5 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
(The nutrition information on our recipes is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate. Individual results may vary.)