- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 pounds thawed fresh or frozen fish fillets
- 1/2 cup fine dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp. melted butter
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Grease a 11 1/2 x 7 1/2 x 2-inch baking dish.
- Blend together the milk and salt in a shallow bowl. Combine bread crumbs, paprika, and Parmesan cheese in another bowl.
- Dip fish fillets into milk mixture then into crumb mixture. Arrange in the prepared baking dish. Drizzle melted butter over fillets.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, depending on thickness of fillets. Fish should flake easily with a fork when done.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||7 g|
|Saturated Fat||4 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||2 g|
|Dietary Fiber||9 g|