A well-seasoned Parmesan cheese sauce flavors these scalloped potatoes.
- 4 cups very thinly sliced potatoes
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 1/4 to 1 3/4 cups heated milk
- Place a layer of potato slices and onion slices in the bottom of a 1 1/2-quart lightly buttered casserole.Sprinkle with some of the flour, Parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper. Dot with small pieces of butter. Repeat, ending with a layer of potato. Dot with butter.
- Add enough hot milk to almost cover potatoes.
- Cover and bake at 375° for 45 minutes. Uncover and bake for 15 minutes longer, until potatoes are tender and golden brown.
You Might Also Like
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||10 g|
|Saturated Fat||5 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||4 g|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g|