Use fresh, canned or frozen peaches to make this simple cobbler. The topping is a soft crumble.
Related: Down Home Fresh Peach Cobbler
- 3 cups sliced peaches, fresh, canned, or frozen (thawed)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg, beaten
- 6 tablespoons melted butter
- Preheat the oven to 375 F.
- Place peaches on bottom of a 10-by-6-by-2-inch baking pan; sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Sift together the dry ingredients; add egg. Toss until crumbly then sprinkle over peaches.
- Drizzle with the melted butter.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes, or until bubbly and browned.
- Serve warm with vanilla ice cream or sweetened whipped cream.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||11 g|
|Saturated Fat||6 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||4 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|