Peach Dump Cake RecipeThis peach dump cake couldn't be easier. It starts with a cake mix. Canned peaches and a cream cheese topping make this peach dump cake creamy and sweet.
See also: Peach Recipes | Cake Mix Recipes
- 1 yellow cake mix
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 4 large eggs
- 1 3.5 -ounce package instant vanilla pudding
- 1 cup water
- 1 26-ouncecan sliced peaches, drained, reserving 3 Tbsp. of the syrup
- 8-ounce cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9 x 13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Beat cake mix, oil, eggs, pudding mix and water with an electric mixer until smooth. Pour into prepared pan.
- Layer peaches on top of batter.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and 3 tablespoons of the reserved peach syrup with an electric mixer until smooth. Spread over peaches.
- Bake 50-60 minutes.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||28 g|
|Saturated Fat||6 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||16 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|