This is a delicious thick peach shake with vanilla ice cream, a little pineapple juice, peaches, milk, and sugar.
- 1 cup sliced fresh peaches or frozen thawed peaches
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 3/4 cup milk
- Blend peaches with pineapple juice and sugar until smooth.
- Add ice cream and blend until soft.
- Pour in milk and pulse to mix in.
- Pour shake into chilled glasses.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||17 g|
|Saturated Fat||13 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||3 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|