Great news: Your new favorite sandwich doubles as wining party snack. Stuffed with a peanut butter filling and dipped in melted chocolate, these pretzel sammies are crunchy, creamy, nutty, and salty-sweet. Not sold yet? They’re also bake-free and easy to make ahead of time.
- 1 cup peanut butter, creamy works best
- 2 Tbsp butter
- ¾ cup powdered sugar + more as needed
- ¾ cup brown sugar + more as needed
- 1 bag of mini pretzels
- 1 bag of semi-sweet chocolate chips or any chocolate for melting
- Let butter sit out to soften.
Mix peanut butter and softened butter in a large bowl. You don’t need to use a mixer but be sure to mix well.
Add the sugars and mix well
Add more of both sugars if needed until you get a texture you can roll into balls without being sticky. (could be as much as ¼ cup)
Using a teaspoon, form small balls of the peanut butter mixture.
Place each ball between two pretzels, pressing slightly.
Place pretzel sandwiches on a sheet pan and put in freezer or fridge for 20-30 minutes.
Melt the chocolate right before the pretzel sandwiches are done cooling.
Dip each pretzel sandwich halfway into the melted chocolate and place on a sheet pan lined with wax paper to cool.
- When finished place the sandwiches in the freezer or fridge another 15 minutes to completely set.